Friday, June 4, 2010

Baby Scrapbook Ideas For You and Baby

Everyone knows that a scrapbook is a way for you to document your child's life and show off his many accomplishments but how do you make the scrapbooks appealing and exciting without spending a fortune?

I have spent the last 2 years going through 6 years of pictures and getting them all scrap booked so now I feel a little bit of an expert on the subject. Throughout those 2 years money wasn't always readily available, especially when trying to do 6 years worth so I had to get creative and it turned out great. Some of my favorite pages are ones I didn't spend money on. So what do you use?

You probably have a few pictures of your son in just a diaper or getting change or something of that nature. So I took those pictures and put them on dried out wipes cut the wipes to frame the picture nicely and had an instant hit, total expense: Nothing. Okay maybe just a few pennies for each wipe put I already had plenty of those on had.

After I had my baby shower or bought clothes I would keep any tag that had a cute little picture or world's like "Baby" "fun" or anything I thought I might use. Then I would use them to decorate my pages. I have one page that has on the top a tag that says "Baby's World" and then it has 2 picture of giraffes from tags on it.

I also loads of pictures of my son eating so with those I put a little spoon on the page, and used one of his old bibs to frame a picture. I used band aids and gauze on a page where we had pictures of his first goose bump right on his head. He also tore up a book of his so we used picture from that and cut out some of the words and pasted it on a page of him holding various books.

One last note is to cover a page in pictures. I took all of my favorite faces of him cut them out and then pasted them all to one page. It was really heavy but it looks adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment